1. Regular attendance is a must for trainees.
2. In case of absence for 7 consecutive days, the College must be informed of solid reason or the case will be treated as discontinuance.
3. For leave of absence on medical grounds, medical certificate from competent authority should be produced.
4. Chewing of pan, tobacco or intake of other intoxicants is strictly prohibited in the campus.
5. Impersonation shall not be permitted.
6. No functions/meetings should be arranged in the College campus without prior permission of the College authority.
7. The College properties should be handled with care.
8. Matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the absolute discretion of the College authority.